Dozens of families came out to this year’s We Love Homewood Day at Homewood Central Park for bounce houses, carnival rides, and local eats and treats. The event, which dates back over 30 years, is an annual tradition for many in Homewood. All proceeds benefit the Homewood High School band.
- 7:30 a.m.: We Love Homewood Day 5K
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m.: We Love Homewood Day Festival rides, games, and inflatables at Homewood Central Park
- 1 p.m.: Homewood Patriot Band Performance at Homewood Central Park
- All Day: Rotary Club Sidewalk Chalk Art Festival
- 6 p.m.: We Love Homewood Day Parade, beginning at the Homewood Library traveling west on Oxmoor Road to the Edgewood Business District.
- After the Parade ‘til 9:30 p.m.: We Love Homewood Day Street Dance featuring Starz Live